The UCI Libraries encourages community users and organizations use of the UCI Libraries OC & SEAA Center for special events and exhibits that support the collections, services, and mission of the campus, the Libraries, and unique holdings of Special Collections & Archives.
The UCI Libraries OC & SEAA Center provides a flexible reading room and meeting room that can be reconfigured for a variety of purposes. Use of these spaces is restricted to groups and activities related to Orange County history, the Southeast Asian Archive, oral history, or UCI Libraries programming.
We welcome requests by representatives from groups such as the following:
- UC Irvine registered student organizations
- UC Irvine academic departments
- UC Irvine administrative units
- Community organizations
- Corporate committees or groups
- K-12 classes or school board representatives.
We welcome requests for use of our space for Orange County and Southeast Asian Archive related: exhibitions, meetings and workshops, speaker series, book signings, small film screenings, musical performances, networking events.
*The Reservation Form should only be submitted for requests for the Reading Room.
Room and equipment information
There are three rooms in the OC & SEAA Center available for reservation. The rooms and capacity are the following:
- OC & SEAA Center Reading Room:
- Maximum seating: 16 – 50 people
- Equipment: Audio/visual technology available; must bring your own laptop or media player if needed.
- Conference Room:
- Maximum seating: 8 – 12 people
- Equipment: Audio/visual technology available; must bring your own laptop or media player if needed. Please use the UCI Libraries Study Space Locator to book the Conference Room.
Please note that you are asked to do your own set up of the rooms with the tables and chairs available in the rooms. Please return all tables and chairs to its original location when the event is concluded.